Download important and essential shipping documents here. Amber World Wide offers these forms and docs as a convenience to our customers and site visitors.
-For U.S goods returned exceeding $10,000.00 value.
-Copy of the Bill of Lading’s Terms & Conditions.
– Personal effects declaration
– MOST imports into the U.S. require the importer to post a bond as per this application.
– Form issued by the surety company proving the Bond is in effect and its number.
– Used to effect collections and deliveries to form various points.
– Mandatory for importing vehicles and some parts such as tires, etc.
– Required to import vehicles, engines and other equipment that requires EPA compliance.
– Mandatory for all wood products showing origins, genus, species, etc. except for manufactured wood such as chipboard, plywood or similar.
– Special form for various Trade Agreements.
– Required to enable Freight Forwarders and Custom House Broker to act on your behalf.
– Illustration of how a commercial invoice should be completed, in English showing correct description, quantities, term of sale, value and origin.
– All exports over $2500.00 must be reported to the Government by submitting this form which usually has a power of attorney embedded, Freight Forwarders file electronically.
– Assistance from U.S. Custom and Border Protection (CBP)
– Declaration itemizing all U.S Goods returned for whatever reason.